Education Department Policy on School Camps

Education Department Policy on School Camps

Before camp commences, approvals must be obtained from;

The Principal and the Parents (of all the students)

All camp excursion documents (class lists, receipts etc) must be retained for further information and audit purposes.

In January 2001, EDWA released two policies that need to be read when conducting school camps.

Medical Water Based Authority Form
Excursion Policy

These can be located at Department of Education and Training website.

With the new requirements of EDWA, contact the camp school manager for help to meet the new requirements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *